Everyone loves chocolate…right?!
This recipe from Michelle Leslie is a healthier take on chocolate but still full of plenty of energy to fuel your next training session!
- 10-12 Medjool dates
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/2 Cup shredded coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup nuts of your choice
- Soak dates for 1 hour, discard seeds
- Process all ingredients until mixture comes together
- Transfer to a bowl and stand for 20 mins for chia seeds to soften
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls and roll in extra coconut
- Store in fridge