Tri-Alliance prides itself on providing athletes with the support they need to reach their potential. This includes the opportunity to participate in technique-specific training workshops and programs to make specific gains in swim, bike and run. Dates and times to be confirmed and small groups and dedicated athlete sessions can be arranged by consultation. An overview of the available programs below.
Swim Specific Programs
Our Stroke Correction programs are designed for those who have an intermediate level of swimming but want to further develop their technique to improve their swim stroke. A small working group will allow our swim technique coach to spend small group and one-on-one time with each participant giving you maximum value out of each session. Programs are run throughout the year. Contact us to find out when our next program is due to commence.
Want to work specifically on your swimming? Our personalised swim program is an intensive eight-week program offered to athletes of all swimming levels and abilities. Includes video analysis, one-on-one coaching and personalised swim program.
Get the most out of your swimming with a one-no-one swim coaching session with our Swim Technique Coach. You can’t get more personalised than having a coach watch your every stroke, providing you with instant feedback and drills/guidance for you to take away and work on.
Includes one-on-one swim coaching PLUS Video Stroke Video analysis. Work closely with our coaches, by videoing what you look like in the water. Debrief with a conversation to break down the bio mechanics of your stroke and discuss ways to optimize your efficiency in the water. Video and analysis to be taken away with you for future reference.
Our Learn to Swim programs are designed specifically for those who are starting from a low technique swim base and need to work all areas of swimming. Ideal for the beginner swimmer who has no or little swim training and wants to focus on technique in the pool before jumping straight into our squad sessions. Programs are run throughout the year.
Cycling Programs and Performance
Improve your cycling performance through our technique specific, endurance, strength and specific race preparation sessions.
Whether you cycle for recreation, improvement, performance, triathlon or road, crit or time trial races, our cycle programs will ensure you are continually improving your bike leg.
- Monday – Independent – Indoor windtrainer (bike specific technique program only)
- Tuesday 6.00pm – MSAC – Indoor windtrainer
- Thursday 5.45am – Albert Park Lake – Hot Laps
- Saturday 7.00am – Various Locations – Road Ride
Browse through our options to help you get the most out of your cycling with Tri-Alliance;
- Retul Bike Fit – the most advanced bicycle fitting system available
- Coaching Consultations: Evaluate strengths/weaknesses, review current training program, goal setting and reviews, developing yearly planner and key races
- Body Managemtent Assessment & Training Zone review – Calculate body fat percentage, Basal & Active Metabolic Rate AND your training zones for peak performance.
- Altitude Training – major benefits include improved aerobic performance, incdreased metabolic rate, improved oxygen utilisation, plus more!
Tri Alliance can provide you with a 6 Week Specific Run Technique Program, including run technique analysis, correction and development in order to improve your running efficiency for your normal training sessions.
Sessions will provide information, technique, advice, specific sets and tips on the following:
- Run Technique analysis
- Run Technique correction
- Biomechanic analysis
- Breathing development
- Improving run efficiency
- Personal attention with small group sizes
- Expert advice to enhance your run sessions in your normal program
Users who have LIKED this post: