Our Long Course Training Program is designed specifically for those whose goal is Half or Full Ironman Distance. Training for full or half ironman events is not for the faint hearted, and it is recommended that you have a base fitness level to commence Ironman Training OR be prepared to put in at approximately three months (Half) or six months (full) training to lead into a race.
Best Male Ironman Time of 8:54:22
Best Female Ironman Time of 9:30:26
Training sessions are specific to long distance, building a strong aerobic training base and physical and mental strength to help improve your times and performance.
It doesn’t matter which discipline is your strongest or weakest leg in preparation for a full or half ironman, Tri-Alliance will help you improve in each.
As a Long Course member, you’ll have the flexibility to attend up to 20 coached sessions a week while receiving detailed training, strength and flexibility programs specific for Long Course as well as FREE seminars and workshops leading into targeted Ironman Races to ensure you are prepared and ready for your big race.
What you get:
- Unlimited training sessions – Up to 20 sessions a week to choose from!
- Correspondence athletes have a mentor coach to refer to regarding program and training related questions.
- Visual Training Program, Strength and Flexibility Program to follow at home
- Welcome Pack valued at over $100 when first joining annual membership!
- FREE Access to our training facilities*
- Exclusive athlete discounts
- Free and exclusive access to long course seminars and workshops
- Access to our Race Day Marquee (the TA TAJ) with free massage and BBQ plus more!
- CLICK HERE to read all the benefits of being part of Tri Alliance.
- You won’t get better value anywhere!
|Long Course Program (no pool swims)|
A training package for athletes training for Long Course including Half/Full Ironman Distance. Includes:
|Long Course Program (including pool swims)|
The ultimate training package for athletes training for Long Course including Half/Full Ironman Distance. Includes:
Want to personalise your training?
Why not add a coaching consult to review your current training, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, set goals and a pathway for the future, develop a yearly planner, map out key races, plus much more.
- Belong to an ever-growing Triathlon Community. Free profile, forums, resources and training
- Save thousands on sponsors discounts, race discounts, Tri Alliance services and more.
- From $27/Weekly
- Great way to begin yor triathlon journey. Train with a fun group & gain new friends
- From $38/Weekly
- Train to compete for fun, sprint or Olympic with a structured program & unlimited sessions
- From $43/Weekly
- Training for Ironman or half Ironman. then join a structured program with training advice & unlimited sessions
- From $77/Weekly
- Looking for personal coaching? Then look no further with our highly experienced coaches providing a fully personalised program.