As the largest triathlon community in Australia, Tri-Alliance is based in Melbourne and currently trains over 200 triathletes weekly under the guidance of eight qualified and experienced coaches. Tri-Alliance offers triathlon coaching in Melbourne and also supplies programs for athletes based all over Australia.
As part of the Tri-Alliance family, you’ll receive professional triathlon-specific coaching to improve your fitness and performance, train with like-minded athletes, all whilst enjoying the social side of training. With valued partners and supporters, a large network and state of the art equipment and facilities you will not find better value anywhere else.
Our Triathlon Coaching team consists of experienced and professional coaches. These coaches are on hand to help coach and mentor you through your triathlon journey while you are with Tri-Alliance. Our qualified triathlon coaches are approachable, friendly and ready to answer any of your questions. The best way to experience triathlon and improve your fitness is under the guidance of a coaching team – we have this covered.
Our training sessions are built around helping you build strength, your aerobic capacity as well as the fundamentals of triathlon racing and ultimately, it is a pathway to achieving your triathlon goals. However, the more you enjoy training, the bigger the rewards. At Tri-Alliance, our sessions incorporate fun and maintaining an enjoyable and social environment.
A big part of your training will be the camaraderie you build with your fellow athletes. At Tri-Alliance we have built a strong social culture giving you the opportunity to let your hair down, share your experiences and celebrate your individual successes.
We also hold regular social functions including Christmas, End of Season Presentation, midyear AND after each race! PLUS loads more. Visit the social section of our website for details of upcoming events, photos, blogs and more.
As the largest Triathlon squad in Australia, the Tri-Alliance experience is like no other:
- We boast experienced and qualified coaches to learn from and gain all the knowledge you need
- Race day support – you’ll get a free massage, nutritional advice, access to the warm-up area PLUS the largest cheer squad
- Coached Group Training Sessions to suit all fitness levels, ages and triathlon distances
- Quarterly team meetings keeping you up to date and providing education from guest speakers and our Partners
- Beginner courses, free pre race clinics and training camps
- Other services available include coaching consults, bike set up and so much more!
- You will also receive LOADS of support from our valued Partners who will ensure you have all the equipment, nutrition and health advice you need to be Triathlon ready. So not only do you receive professional coaching, you receive everything you need to get started, stay motivated and healthy!
Try before you buy!
We offer to anyone new to triathlon FREE one week training with us. Come and play with us for a week for FREE; see what we get up to, meet our coaches and athletes, experience our training facilities and feel the excitement of training with Tri-Alliance.
Simply contact us and we’ll take care of the rest!
Tri-Alliance has a comprehensive training timetable, events and racing calendar. Check out which training sessions suit you.
Training Program Options
Tri-Alliance offers a wide range of triathlon training programs and options to suit you and your goals. Check out which training program suits you.