Incorporates Fun, Sprint and Olympic Distance Triathlon
Our Short Course Triathlon Program is our most popular triathlon training program in the Tri-Alliance membership options. Training for short course distance (Fun, Sprint or Olympic) is specific and focuses on building a strong aerobic training base and moving into anaerobic threshold training to help improve your fitness, times and performance.
This training program is designed to cater for all levels of beginner, sprint and olympic distance athletes, with sessions broken down into relevant fitness and skill levels.
With the flexibility to attend up to 20 coached sessions a week – our Short Course Athletes also are provided with detailed, daily training and strength programs – so if you can’t make a coached session, you are provided with the program to complete in your own time.
Use this program to work on your weaknesses while building on and improving your strengths. A fantastic all-round training program which will have you racing faster and wanting more!
What you receive:
- Unlimited training sessions – Up to 20 sessions a week to choose from!
- Visual Training Program, including training, strength and flexibility program to follow at home
- Welcome Pack valued at over $100!
- FREE initial athlete consultation with a designated coach
- FREE Access to our training facilities*
- Regular social functions and events
- Exclusive athlete discounts, seminars, workshops plus more!
- Access to our Race Day Marquee (the TA TAJ) with free massage and BBQ plus more!
- CLICK HERE to read all the benefits of being part of Tri Alliance.
- You won’t get better value anywhere!
Short Course Program (no pool swims)
Short Course Program (including pool swims)
Want to personalise your training?
Why not add a coaching consult to review your current training, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, set goals and a pathway for the future, develop a yearly planner, map out key races, plus much more.