- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sat, 09 Dec, 2017
- Time: 03:00 - 04:00
- WINDTRAINER – MSAC (all levels)
- Tue, 12 Dec, 2017
- 18:15 - 19:30
Tri Alliance Free Tips and Tricks, NOW 9th Dec 8AM, Race 2 Portsea
CHANGE OF TIME AND DATE FOR PORTSEA TIPS AND TRICKS
Need to get ahead of the game with FREE Aquathon tips & tricks?
There is so much to learn when starting out in multisports events. And as a beginner, it can just get overwhelming!
Relax – we’ve got your back. Check out our articles, videos, triathlon tips & tricks and our frequently asked questions to help you train and get ready for your first triathlon!
What you will learn;
– What to expect on race day
– How to prepare for your race
– What to eat before and after your race
– Tips for seamless transitions
– A walk through of the transition/swim course
– Plus loads more from our professional and qualified coaches
Make sure you bring fluids if the weather is going to be warm as you want to keep hydrated, and dress appropriately to the weather.
TRY THE TRY
If you are a needing more think about our famous and now FREE Tri Alliance 6 week Try the Tri Program.
For more information CLICK HERE FOR FREE 6 WEEK TRY THE TRI
- 8:00 - 8:30
- Tips and Tricks and Q & A.
- Covering all you need to know about pre race, race morning, swim, bike, run, transitions and nutrition.
- 8:30 - 9:00
- Transition walk through
- A comprehensive transition walk through for both the sprint and fun triathlons.