- Tri Alliance Free Triathlon Tips and Tricks, 13th Feb 2021, Race 3 Elwood
- Sat, 13 Feb, 2021
- 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Tri Alliance Free Triathlon Tips and Tricks, 30th Jan 2021, Race 2 Sandringham
Need to get ahead of the game with FREE Triathlon tips & tricks?
There is so much to learn when starting out in multisports events. And as a beginner, it can just get overwhelming!
Relax – we’ve got your back. Check out our articles, videos, triathlon tips & tricks and our frequently asked questions to help you train and get ready for your first triathlon!
What you will learn;
– What to expect on race day
– How to prepare for your race
– What to eat before and after your race
– Tips for seamless transitions
– A walk through of the transition/swim course
– Plus loads more from our professional and qualified coaches
Make sure you bring fluids if the weather is going to be warm as you want to keep hydrated and dress appropriately to the weather.
Elastic laces, Speed laces are the fastest and easiest way to save vital time and frustration for minimal cost. 4 colours to choose from. ORDER HERE
Body Glide water-based lubricants are a triathletes best friend, salt water and body sweat are your worst enemy. Prevent nasty chafe and rubbing in all the right spots. Body glide is recommended by all goods wetsuit manufactures as the only lubricant to use. ORDER HERE
TRY THE TRY
If you are a needing more think about our famous and now COVID SAFE Tri Alliance 6 week Try the Tri Program.
For more information CLICK HERE FOR 6 WEEK TRY THE TRI
- 12:30 - 1:15
- Tips and Tricks and Q & A.
- Covering all you need to know about pre race, race morning, swim, bike, run, transitions and nutrition.
- 1:15 - 2:00
- Transition walk through
- A comprehensive transition walk through for both the sprint and fun triathlons.
- 14:00 - 14:20
- Personal Q & A
- Anyone who needs to chat away from the crowd of the Tips and Tricks