- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov, 2017
- Time: 20:30 - 22:00
- BIKE – Hot Laps Albert Park (intermediate to advanced)
- Thu, 18 Oct, 2018
- 5:45 am - 7:00 am
Tri Alliance Free Tips and Tricks, 25th Nov 2017, Race 1 Elwood
Need to get ahead of the game with FREE triathlon tips & tricks?
There is so much to learn when starting out in triathlon. And as a beginner triathlete, it can just get overwhelming!
Relax – we’ve got your back. Check out our articles, videos, triathlon tips & tricks and our frequently asked questions to help you train and get ready for your first triathlon!
What you will learn;
– What to expect on race day
– How to prepare for your race
– What to eat before and after your race
– Tips for seamless transitions
– A walk through of the transition
– Plus loads more from our professional and qualified coaches
Make sure you bring fluids if the weather is going to be warm as you want to keep hydrated, and dress appropriately to the weather.
TRY THE TRY
If you are a needing more think about our famous and now FREE Tri Alliance 6 week Try the Tri Program.
For more information CLICK HERE FOR FREE 6 WEEK TRY THE TRI
- 12:30 - 13:15
- Tips and Tricks and Q & A.
- Covering all you need to know about pre race, race morning, swim, bike, run, transitions and nutrition.
- 13:15 - 14:00
- Transition walk through
- A comprehensive transition walk through for both the sprint and fun triathlons.
- 14:00 - 14:20
- Personal Q & A
- Anyone who needs to chat away from the crowd of the Tips and Tricks