This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Wood-Rich 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Andy Wood-Rich 
    Participant

When you get a notification in your activity or in the top right (live notifications against profile pic) the links that are provided do not actually go to the page/site it is related to.
    Seems you have to work out area of the website the conversation or response is before the link will open to the target
    (as a guess I would say the links are not complete urls but instead are relative paths)

Ollie Allan 
    Keymaster

Hi @creative_hack_1583 can you explain more as i can not replicate this. We need to see if this is an isolated incident or a global problem.

Andy Wood-Rich 
    Participant

Say you’ve posted something to a forum and then someone responds to that.
    In the site you get a notification stating something like “<Person> commented on your post” displayed next to your profile pic in the top right corner of the screen. The text is a link your can click but it doesn’t always work. The example seemed to be something like, you’re in the Tri Eating site and the comment us in the Huddle. When you click the link it doesn’t do anything. Instead, your need to manually navigate to the Huddle before it works

I don’t have any notifications at the moment so, this is all from memory
    I think the link text also changed depending upon which site you were in when you viewed it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 Tri-Alliance Pty Ltd and Businesses

Terms & Conditions

Melbourne Triathlete Triathlon Training Programs | Ironman Triathlon Training Melbourne | Triathlon Training Melbourne | Marathon Training Melbourne | Triathlon Coaching Melbourne | Triathlon Melbourne

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account